WHY BUY A CLOTH MASK ?
• Global shortage of N95 / Medical masks : should be reserved for frontline healthcare workers.
• Guidelines for the appropriate production and safe usage of cloth face
masks as per South Africa’s Department of Trade, Industry and Competition (DTIC) and the
Western Cape Department of Heal
• Cloth masks can be used by both the community and non-healthcare workers where
there is no physical contact. This includes:
– Travel to and from work in public transport.
– When stepping outside the house (eg. to go shopping or seeking healthcare..) .
– When stopping and talking to members of the public.