Best cutting performance in Elite class
Powered by a digitally controlled servo system, the Puma IV produces eye-catching graphics with up to 40 ips (1020mm/sec) cutting speed, 500g of cutting force and five meters of tracking ability.
- Enhanced AAS II Contour cutting system (LX Models)
Puma IV LX series features an enhanced Automatic – Aligning system (AAS II) to guarantee precise contour cutting by automatically detecting the registration marks on digitally printed images.
- Section Cutting
Section cutting divides the long plot data into sectional output jobs to gain higher cutting quality and increase precision.
- Segmental Positioning (LX Models)
Puma IV series features Segmental Positioning function which can correct the crooked print.
- Auto Rotation (LX Models)
Puma IV series detects the unique registration marks to distinguish material feeding direction and rotate cutting content automatically/
- Ethernet Connection
Network connection enables multiple Puma IV to multiple PC’s to share a single unit.
|Max. Cutting Width||600mm (23.6″)||1300 mm (51.18 in.)|
|Max. Cutting Length||719 mm (28.3 in.)||1470 mm (57.87 in.)|
|Min. Media Loading Width||50 mm (1.97 in.)|
|Number of Pinch Rollers||2||4|
|Acceptable Material Thickness||0.8mm (0.03″)|
|Drive||DC Servo Control|
|Cutting Force||400 g|
|Max. Cutting Speed||849 mm /sec (33.4 ips) (at 45° direction)|
|Offset||0-1.0 mm (with an increase of 0.025 mm)|
|Mechanical Resolution||0.009 mm (0.00035″)|
|Software Resolution||0.025 mm (0.00098″)|
|Distance Accuracy||±0.254 mm or ±0.1% of move, whichever is greater|
|Memory Size||4 MB|
|Interfaces||USB 2.0 (Full Speed) & Serial (RS-232C)|
|Curve & Arc Smoothing||Yes|
|Test Cut Capability||Yes|
|Pause and Move||Yes|
|Control Panel||LCM (20 digits X 2 lines), 14 Keys, 1 power LED|
|Diameter of Blade||2 mm|
|Dimension (H x W x D) mm||220 x 879 x 258 mm
8.76 x 34.61 x 10.16 in.
|1065 x 1632 x 620 mm
41.93 x 64.25 x 24.41 in. (Including Stand)
|Net Weight||13 kg / 28.6 lb||53 kg / 116.4 lb|
|Power Supply||AC 100-240V, 50~60 Hz (auto switching)|
|Environment Humidity||25%~ 75% relative humidity (operating)|
|Environment Temperature||15°-30°C (60°-86°F)|
- Compatible with Windows 7 and above & MAC OS X 10.6 and above. (*Purchasing serial number for “Sure Cuts A Lot” software to work with Mac OS.)
- The specification and data sheet may vary with different materials used. In order to obtain the best output quality, please maintain the machine regularly and properly.
- GCC reserves the right to change the specifications at any time without notice.
- GCC certified material in tracking is Avery MPI 3000.
- The above listed specification values are effective only when operated with media certified by GCC.