The best choice in a beginner cutting plotter
With the possession of a posh style, AR-24 performs perfectly in cutting with its optimized cutting speed and force and lead to a stunning cutting quality, yet it is priced at a startup level and is worthy of return on investment.
|Max. Cutting Width||600mm (23.6″)|
|Max. Cutting Length||50m (164′)|
|Max. Media Loading Width||71.9cm (28.3″)|
|Number of Pinch Rollers||3|
|Acceptable Material Thickness||0.8mm (0.03″)|
|Drive Motor||Stepper motor|
|Cutting Force||5~250 g|
|Max. Cutting Speed||552 mm /sec (21.7 ips) (at 45° direction)|
|Offset||0~1.0 mm (with an increase of 0.025mm)|
|Memory Buffer||1 MB|
|Interfaces||USB 2.0 (Full Speed), Serial (RS-232C)|
|Type of Command||HP-GL, HP-GL/2|
|Mechanical Resolution||0.012 mm|
|Software Resolution||0.025 mm|
|Distance Accuracy||±0.254 mm or ±0.1% of move, whichever is greater|
|Automatic-Aligning System (AAS II)||N/A|
|Curve & Arc Smoothing||Yes|
|Test Cut capability||Yes|
|Diameter of Blade||2.5 mm|
|Control Keys||10 Control keys and 2 LED|
|Power Supply||AC adapter, 24V DC (1.67A)|
|Power Consumption||65.5 watts|
|Operation Temperature||15° C~30° C / 60°F~86° F|
- Compatible with Windows 7 and above & MAC OS X 10.6 and above. (*Purchasing serial number for “Sure Cuts A Lot” software to work with Mac OS.)
- The specification and data sheet may vary with different materials used. In order to obtain the best output quality, please maintain the machine regularly and properly.
- GCC reserves the right to change the specifications at any time without notice.
- GCC certified material in tracking is Avery MPI 3000.
- The above listed specification values are effective only when operated with media certified by GCC.