Adelco Duplex Dryer
Introducing a unique new dryer concept, designed to cope with the ever increasing print speeds of digital machines and curing times of water-based and discharge print systems.
- Over 10,000 CFM of airflow
- Low electrical consumption – only 7Kw of maximum electric power consumption
- Cure 6 lines of XL T-Shirts
- Place garment in any position on the belt
- Features proven Eco-Tex curing technology
- Precise independent belt speeds automatically set, in minutes and seconds on top and bottom belts
- Dual control airflow technology for even heat distribution
- Siemens touchscreen and PLC controlled
- Reduced energy consumption = lowest running costs
- Two dryers in one footprint for 6m curing in a 3m oven
- Integrated waste-air hood extraction for clean, smoke-free working environment.
- Cure production from three Kornit Avalanche 1000 machines or three automatic screen printing machines, even with water based inks.